Solo Werks S1 Coilover - VW MK V & Mk VI 05'-15' (W/ Rear Torsion Beam Suspension)
Features at A Glance
Solo Werks S1 Coilover System - MKV / MKVI - Premium Entry Level Coilover Suspension!
- Heavy gold galvanized Housings for superb corrosion resistance
- New progressive elastomer bumpstops
- Black spring perches - double lock ring design
- Platform Specific Spring Rates and Matched Valving
- Front 35-65mm (1.4-2.5") Lowering Range
- Rear 35-70mm (1.4-2.75") Lowering Range
- 3 year Limited Warranty
Each Kit contains:
- 2x 55mm Front Threaded Coilover Dampers -Heavy Gold Zinc Plated with dual locking ring spring perches
- 2x Front Spring (Progressive Rate)
- 2x Rear Dampers
- 2x Rear Adjustable Perches
- 2x Rear springs (Progressive Rate)
- Coilover Spanner Wrenches
- Step by Step Installation Instructions
- 1oz. Bottle Boeshield T-9 Lubricant/Protectant
Application / Fitments:
All MKV & MKVI, aka PQ35/36 platform w/ Torsion beam rear suspension only
Volkswagen Beetle (2011-) (for torsion beam use Solo # S1VW010)
Volkswagen Jetta Mk6 (NCS) (for torsion beam use Solo # S1VW010)
*All lowering ranges are approx. and will varying depending on mileage, condition, vehicle options.
3 Year Limited Warranty:
Terms and Conditions
Solo Werks provides a 3 year limited warranty to the original retail purchaser of any Solo Werks S1 Coilover Kit.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and manufacturing of the components of the Solo Werks Coilover Systems on street driven vehicles only.
Installation or labor charges for removal, re-insatallation or alignment are the responsibility of the end user, and will not be covered or reimbursed by Solo Werks or any of its authorized agents.
For more details and procedures please see main warranty page.
Customers also viewed