Solo Werks S1 Coilover- VW MK II 85'-92' MK III 93'-98' & Corrado 90'-94' / Passat 2wd 88'- 96'
Solo Werks S1 Coilover System - MK II, MK III & Corrado 2wd - Premium Entry Level Coilover Suspension!
Heavy Gold Zinc Plated Housings for superb corrosion resistance
- Silver spring perches - double lock ring design
- VR6 Platform Based Spring Rates and Matched Valving
- Front & Rear 45-85mm (1.7-3.3") Lowering Range
- 3 year Limited Warranty
- Fitments for all MK II, MK III & Corrado 2wd
Each Kit Contains:
- 2x Front threaded coilover dampers (w/ Dual locking ring spring perches)
- 2x Front Spring (Linear Rate) + 2x helper spring
- 2x Rear threaded coilover dampers (w/ Dual locking ring spring perches)
- 2x Rear adjustable spring perches
- 2x Rear spring + 2x helper spring (Linear Rate)
- 2x Spanner wrenches
- Step by Step Installation Instructions
- 1oz. Bottle Boeshield T-9 Lubricant/Protectant
Application / Fitments:
All 2wd MK2 /MK3
aka A2/A3 platform
All Motors inc:
1.3- 2.0 4cyl, VR6, TDI
- VW & Seat - (all trims all motors)
- VW Corrado
- VW Golf MK2
- VW Golf MK3 inc Cabrio
- VW Jetta MK2
- VW Jetta MK3
- SEAT Toledo
- Chery A11 & A15
- Vortex Corda
- VW Passat B3+B4*
*(VW/AG bolt kit needed at additional cost - VW/AG parts 2x N90517304 and 2x N10209009)
*All lowering ranges are approx. and will varying depending on mileage, condition, vehicle options.
3 Year Limited Warranty:
Terms and Conditions
Solo Werks provides a 3 year limited warranty to the original retail purchaser of any Solo Werks S1 Coilover Kit.
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and manufacturing of the components of the Solo Werks Coilover Systems on street driven vehicles only.
Installation or labor charges for removal, re-insatallation or alignment are the responsibility of the end user, and will not be covered or reimbursed by Solo Werks or any of its authorized agents.
For more details and procedures please see main warranty page.
Customers also viewed