KW EDC Delete Unit Cadillac CTS-V
KW Cancellation Kits
Cancellation kits eliminate persistent trouble codes that exist when upgrading a suspension on a vehicle with electronically regulated dampers.
KW is the only manufacturer that offers the solutions whereby the serial damper regulation is shut down and at the same time trouble code avoided. The functioning of the of the control unit remains completely intact.
This Kit Fits:
Year Make Model/Submodel Engine Details
2009 Cadillac CTS V 6.2l V8 LSA RWD, Sedan
2010 Cadillac CTS V 6.2l V8 LSA RWD, Sedan
2011 Cadillac CTS V 6.2l V8 LSA RWD, Coupe
2011 Cadillac CTS V 6.2l V8 LSA RWD, Sedan
2011 Cadillac CTS V 6.2l V8 LSA RWD, Wagon
2012 Cadillac CTS V 6.2l V8 LSA RWD, Coupe
2012 Cadillac CTS V 6.2l V8 LSA RWD, Sedan
2012 Cadillac CTS V 6.2l V8 LSA RWD, Wagon
2013 Cadillac CTS V 6.2l V8 LSA RWD, Coupe
2013 Cadillac CTS V 6.2l V8 LSA RWD, Sedan
2013 Cadillac CTS V 6.2l V8 LSA RWD, Wagon
KW automotive North America Inc. warranties its products to the original retail purchaser against defects in workmanship and material for the following terms from the date of purchase:
Street Coilovers , Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3, Street Comfort Limited Lifetime Warrantee
Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints - 1 Year
Club Sport Coilovers, 2 way Race Coilovers, 3 way Race Coilovers No warrantee.
Warrantee Conditions & Limitations:
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
-- Installed improperly.
-- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
-- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
-- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc.