KW Clubsport Kit 3-Way Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 7/8/9
KW Clubsport: Coilovers for Race track and road.
These set ups were specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional adjustable top mounts, suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of the tires and the intended use.
These adjustable top mounts coupled with the independently adjustable rebound and compression dampening technology individual set up adjustments according to vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. Clubsports meets all needs for the road and the race track guaranteeing excellent handling, best performance, great agility and fantastic lap times.
KW automotive North America Inc. warranties its products to the original retail purchaser against defects in workmanship and material for the following terms from the date of purchase:
Street Coilovers , Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3, Street Comfort Limited Lifetime Warrantee
Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints - 1 Year
Club Sport Coilovers, 2 way Race Coilovers, 3 way Race Coilovers No warrantee.
Warrantee Conditions & Limitations:
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
-- Installed improperly.
-- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
-- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
-- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc.