BMW M3 (E90/E92) equipped with EDC (Electronic Damper Control) Sedan, Coupe (bundle: EDC disable unit 68510119 is included)
KW Variant 3: Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening.
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for cutom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.
Front: 0.4-1.5" / Rear: 0.2-1.4"
This Kit Fits:
Year Make Model/Submodel Engine Details
2008 BMW M3 Base 4.0l V8 S65B40A RWD, Coupe
2008 BMW M3 Base 4.0l V8 S65B40A RWD, Sedan
2009 BMW M3 Base 4.0l V8 S65B40A RWD, Coupe
2009 BMW M3 Base 4.0l V8 S65B40A RWD, Sedan
2010 BMW M3 Base 4.0l V8 S65B40A RWD, Coupe
2010 BMW M3 Base 4.0l V8 S65B40A RWD, Sedan
2011 BMW M3 Base 4.0l V8 S65B40A RWD, Coupe
2011 BMW M3 Base 4.0l V8 S65B40A RWD, Sedan
2012 BMW M3 Base 4.0l V8 S65B40A RWD, Coupe
KW automotive North America Inc. warranties its products to the original retail purchaser against defects in workmanship and material for the following terms from the date of purchase:
Street Coilovers , Variant 1, Variant 2, Variant 3, Street Comfort Limited Lifetime Warrantee
Bushings, Bump stops and Ball Joints - 1 Year
Club Sport Coilovers, 2 way Race Coilovers, 3 way Race Coilovers No warrantee.
Warrantee Conditions & Limitations:
This warranty is NOT TRANSFERRABLE, is limited to the United States and its holdings, Canada and Mexico. This warrantee does not apply to:
- Any articles not purchased through authorized KW automotive North America Inc. dealers.
- Any articles that show signs of abuse, collision or improper installation.
- OEM Equipment & Private label items produced by KW automotive (warrantee is carried by the private label company unless otherwise specified).
- Any parts that are installed in vehicles that are used for race purposes, operated commercially, or used in off road conditions.
- Any parts that have been sold with "No Warranty" designation on the original invoice.
- Any parts that have been modified or altered in any way from its original configuration.
- Any parts that have been:
-- Installed improperly.
-- Used out of its published operating range or outside KW tested force ranges, i.e.
-- Excessively lowered or raised vehicles.
-- Used in conjunction with non Non-KW automotive North America Inc. approved Air Bag kits, sway bars, springs, control arms etc.
Customers also viewed